Tuesday 13 August 2013

Week 2 Development and reflection

Today we presented our research and mock ups and got some questions answers as to how far I could push the packaging forward. As to ease transportation of a 5kg bag, wheels will be required adding significantly to the cost. I presented two mock

Tutor's comment:
I think wheels would not be necessary considering this will placed in a supermarket and trolleys have made it convinient to transpor t goods. However looking at ways to lift the packaging off the shelf by grooves or handles would be better.

Peers comments:

Pam: I like the foot mechanism idea. maybe try adding a lever at the back of the box.


Anthony Chen:
I think a second use would be cool.

Reflection:
My main concerns at the moment, my chosen material would be cardboard, as it provides, stability.
However the mechanism is really difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment