Saturday 5 March 2011

I was lost but now I'm found

Heres something about me, I'm a Catholic who has lost her faith for a couple of years now.  Ive been usually a cynical about God and all that, but now i am a believer. He is everything that I'm looking for, LOVE and a symbol of HOPE that theres is a better world. I dunt know whether im on a Hy but this is a good feeling, I've found my home.  

So jst a couple of hours ago i was pretty gloomy but after goin to watch Bear Grylls (Man Vs The Wild) at Hillsong truly changed my perspective. It wasnt your ordinary church ceremony, whether it was the atmosphere, Bear Grylls or the cute one year old i was playing with. God gave me a message that his here for me, i want to devote my life to helping others n giving all i can, no matter what. I know its a big task but nothing is too hard when you have God with you.

So thanks to GOD, the almighty father <3 peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment